I finally got rid of a very heavy personal commitment, now I will intensify the development of MeetiX OS, which has long been inexorably stopped.
I intend to slowly apply these new updates to the system:
- Prioritized task schedulation.
- CPU usage and frequency calculation.
- Processes deallocation.
- Shutdown & reboot.
- Multi-User support.
- WeNET: Window Environment Network, a new GUI compositor server.
- EnvFS: to manage environment variables on multiuser.
- ProcFS: like in *NIX systems.
- Read ATAPI: to read on physical drives.
- Iso9660: to read from real CD.
- VirtualBox guest addictions.
- Sound and Intel AC97.
- Dynamic Linking support.
- Application: standardized and singletone class to create GUI application.
- LibDriver: interface library to create and communicate with drivers.
- LibC: time and getopt implementation.
- IPC_Stream: class for high-level IPC.
- Multi-Session support: multiple indipendent user session (no multi desktop).
- Interpreter for the MX++ scripting language (integrated into the MESH shell).
- MX-Term: the new terminal interface of MeetiX.
- Remove CandyShell and CandyTerminal.
- MESH as the default system shell.
- GUI TaskManager.
- Tetris game.
- Pong game.
- GCC and Binutils update to, at least, version 6.3, preferred version 7.x
- Use Scons or Make to build sources, no more bash.