I finally got rid of a very heavy personal commitment, now I will intensify the development of MeetiX OS, which has long been inexorably stopped.
I intend to slowly apply these new updates to the system:
- Priority and preemptive task schedulation.
- Cpu usage and frequency calculation.
- Process deallocation.
- Shutdown & reboot.
- Multi User support.
- weNET: Window Environment Network, a new GUI compositor server.
- Envfs: to manage environment variables on multiuser.
- Procfs: procfs like the unix-like systems.
- Read Atapi: to read on physical drives.
- Iso9660: to read from real cd.
- VirtualBox guest addiction.
- Sound and intel AC97.
- Dynamic linking.
- Application: standardized and singletone class to create gui application.
- libDriver: interface library to create and communicate with drivers.
- Libc: time and getopt implementation.
- IPCstream: class for high-level IPC.
- Multisession support: multiple indipendent user session (no multi desktop).
- Interpreter for the Mx++ scripting language (integrated into the mx shell).
- MXterm: the new terminal interface of MeetiX.
- Remove CandyShell and CandyTerminal.
- Mx as the default system shell.
- Gui TaskManager.
- Tetris game.
- Pong game.
- GCC and Binutils update to at least 6.3 version, preferred version 7.x
- Use Scons or make to build sources, no more bash.